Victoria Care Home are holding a whole host of events in the coming weeks and we would like to extend the invitation to the residents nearest and dearest. Why not come down to the home and take part in one of the following activities or events, we are also looking for volunteers to come and join us on a local excursions:
- 3rd November 2017 – We are visiting Townley Garden Centre in the afternoon for a 1940s tea dance which includes a delicious afternoon tea.
- 5th November 2017 – Why not join us for our very own fire display and enjoy some winter warmers prepared by our Chef!
- 10th November 2017 – We have partnered up with the local school and have some of the children attending home to sing for the residents.
- 15th December 2017 – We have a Christmas Carol event being held at the home with members of the local community come to entertain the residents with some festive cheer.
- 18th December 2017 – the time is finally here for the Victoria Care Home Christmas Party Extravaganza! Please do come and join us.
We look forward to seeing you soon!